Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
PLEASE READ!!! Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Plugs for related merchandise and services are OK. Please be sure to leave your contact information. Please keep all sale arrangements and associated communication off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the transaction is complete. All posts older than 6 months will be deleted unless the creator updates the original. Thank you.

For Sale - On3 Freight Cars

Doug Heitkamp
This post was updated on .
Group,

The following On3 models are up for sale:

SOLD - CONX 5 Tank, Brass tank by Tomalco. Rare item

CONX 10/11 Tank Car. Westside Models with Backshop Trucks - $85 + Shipping

Grandt Line C&S Caboose kit, complete and not started - $45 + Shipping

SOLD - Grandt Line C&S Stock Car kit, complete and not started

If interested, message me or call/text @ (7 Two 0)  Four 2 Seven - 5 Eight 1 Eight

Thanks!

Doug Heitkamp
Centennial, CO

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Jim Courtney
I'm still looking for an Overland Sn3 short body C&S caboose.

Any one of numbers 1005, 1006 or 1008 is OK for my needs.

Want an unpainted model.

I'm also looking for an Overland C&S B4-D number 69. Doesn't have to be a perfect model or even run, as it will be partially disassembled and backdated. Needs to have the box headlight though.
Jim Courtney
Poulsbo, WA

Re: For Sale - On3 Freight Cars

Mark Lewis
Doug:

Is this On3 Grandt Line Caboose kit that you had for sale earlier this summer, still available to purchase?

"Grandt Line C&S Caboose kit, complete and not started - $45 + Shipping"

If so, I would be interested in purchasing it.  Please advise.

Thank you,

Mark Lewis
Stony Point, NC
Mark Lewis