Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

Darel Leedy
Administrator
This post was updated on .
PLEASE READ!!! Post your C&S related memorabilia and modeling classifieds here. Plugs for related merchandise and services are OK. Please be sure to leave your contact information. Please keep all sale arrangements and associated communication off list by emailing directly to each other. Please change the title of your post to reflect the item for sale. Please delete your add when the transaction is complete. All posts older than 6 months will be deleted unless the creator updates the original. Thank you.

Sn3 Modeler magazine wanted and books for sale

tonyk375
Hello all.  Looking for a couple of back issues of the Sn3 modeler magazine.  These two are not available on their website of course.
Looking for: Spring/Summer 1993 and Spring/Summer 2017

I have these extra if any one is interested.  $8 each or $25 for all includes lower 48 shipping.
Fall Winter 2001 - Fall/ Winter 2000 - Fall / Winter 1986 - Spring/ Summer 2009

Also have these books if anyone is interested.  Shipping to the lower 48 included

South Park's Gunnison Division Memories and then some by Klinger   as new signed $30
The Colorado Road by Wagner.  faded DJ signed  $20
Silver San Juan by Ferell damaged DJ signed $40
The Mineral Route by Digerness all signed vol # 3 numbered 1963  $160 for the 3 or $60 each.

Books by Richard Dorman  all signed:
The Southern      $75
Alamosa/ Salida     $75
Gunnison       $75
Chama      $50
Rio Grande Southern Ultimate Pictorial  $100
Rio Grand Southern Ultimate Pictorial II  $100

Building Scenery with Paul Scoles SC $10
Snow on the Rails SC by Dennis Boyer $8

My email is tonyk375@aol.com

Re: Sticky: Swap Meet - Buy, Sell, Trade, Want

D. W. Bassett
Hello all,

Due to recent circumstances I will be forced to sell all of my C&S sn3 brass.  I have five cabooses, a #60, a number 69, a number 5, a number 6 with bad paint (that can be stripped) and a number 8 for sale. If anyone is interested, please contact me at danawroe "at" mac dot com.

Thanks all

DW